Based on recent feedback and research, the LBD PCN is restructuring its programs and services to meet the growing needs of our communities.
The chronic disease management program (SMILE) and mental health program have merged together to form the Team-Based Care Program. As part of this merge, some of our programs and services will be changing.
These new services will soon be available:
- COPD and asthma support
- Mental health support for youth
- Extended hours at our PCN office in Leduc
- Healthcare providers will now be offered in many of our member clinics. Please talk to your family physician for details.
These services have been suspended until restructuring has occurred:
- Tobacco cessation support
- Insulin starts
These services are no longer offered:
- Medication reviews
- Psychological support to bariatric patients
Our healthcare professionals are working to transition affected patients to services within the community. Our team is committed to ensuring a smooth transition and look forward to adding value to our programs and services.
If you have any questions, please contact the PCN.